Friday, May 5
- 4:00-5:00 p.m. – Graduation Rehearsal (for all undergraduates and for any graduate students who are able to attend – in Hockett Auditorium)
- 5:45-6:45 p.m. – Dinner on your own (in the Barclay College cafeteria, the Bear’s Den, or wherever you would like to eat)
- 7:00 p.m. – Welcome Back Dinner for celebrating classes (Haviland Friends Church)
- 7:00 p.m. – Graduate School Reception – for all MA graduates and spouses (no children, please). (Location: Origins – A Divine Coffeehouse). We have reserved the whole coffeehouse for a special time of fellowship, sharing together, and celebration! Several of the top Capstone Projects will be presented. All beverages and desserts are complimentary.
- 9:00 p.m. – Class Parties – A party for each celebrating class held in private homes.
Saturday, May 6
- 8:00 a.m. – Steve Teter Memorial Golf Tournament registration (8:30 a.m. shotgun start) – To sign-up or for more information contact Larry Lewis at email@example.com.
- 10:30 a.m. – Brunch (College Cafeteria). For those graduate students and families who are interested (and not playing in the golf tournament), we will try to sit at tables together toward the back of the room.
- 12 noon – 2:00 p.m. – Open house at the Ross-Ellis Center for Arts and Ministry (now under construction).
- 1:00 p.m. – Symphony of Choirs. This alumni choir concert will be at Haviland Friends Church.
- 6:00 p.m. – Alumni Banquet (Hockett Auditorium). New graduates are part of the Alumni Association of Barclay College. Your ticket is paid for and you are allowed to purchase two tickets for two guests to attend the banquet. Tickets are $20.00 ea. A dessert reception to celebrate the 100th Anniversary of BC will be held afterward in the Cafeteria. Contact Ryan Haase at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP if you are not yet pre-registered!!
Sunday, May 7 Graduation!!
- 10:00 a.m. – All undergraduates meet in the Broadhurst Student Center with their regalia to prepare for the processional to Hockett Auditorium. All graduate students meet in Jackson Hall.
- 10:30 a.m. – Baccalaureate Service
- 12:00 noon – Lunch on your own. The college cafeteria is a great place to eat and very reasonably priced.
- 2:30 p.m. – Again, undergraduates meet in the Broadhurst Student Center with their regalia to prepare for the processional to Hockett Auditorium. All graduate students meet in Jackson Hall. Graduate students will have a photo taken at this time.
- 3:00 p.m. – Commencement
- 5:00 p.m. – Reception for all graduates in the college cafeteria. Please head DIRECTLY to that building after the Commencement ceremony. Your family and friends should meet you there.