Master of Arts in Transformational Leadership
Leader Scholarship & Endowed Scholarship Loan
The Barclay College School of Graduate Studies works with each individual student to provide practical solutions for tuition costs. To ensure the highest quality of education at the most affordable price, Barclay College goes to great efforts to provide answers for the financial needs of graduate students.
A variety of low-interest loans are available for eligible students. Additional funding sources may also be available through local churches, denominations, and other Christian organizations. Students are encouraged to explore any and all possibilities.
Competitive and Affordable
Barclay College School of Graduate Studies monitors the tuition of graduate programs around the country to ensure its graduate programs are affordable. It is our commitment to our students that we will be the most affordable, private Christian institution, while delivering the highest level of academic rigor in order to ensure the future success of the student.
Two Assistance Programs
Barclay College offers two institutionally supported programs to assist students with tuition costs. They are the Leader Scholarship and the Endowed Scholarship Loan. Any qualifying student may apply for and receive both awards each semester they are enrolled as a full time graduate student.
Leader Scholarship: The Leader Scholarship is offered to any student who applies to either of the MATL programs (SF or PS). The scholarship is for $1,000 per semester and students may apply each semester for a total scholarship amount of $4,000.
Endowed Scholarship Loan: The Graduate Endowed Scholar Loan is offered to students who need additional assistance with tuition costs. This program was established through the generous gift of an alumnus to provide support to students who need assistance in the form of a short term loan. A highly competitive repayment plan is arranged with each individual student.
To apply for a graduate scholarship or Loan students must meet the following requirements
- Applicants must be enrolled, on a full-time basis, in a program leading to a graduate degree (Masters).
- Scholarship will not exceed a total of $4,000.
- Loan repayment will not exceed four (4) years.
- Students must apply for Scholarship or Loan assistance each semester they enroll as a full time student.
- Applicants must apply to either the Master of Arts in Transformational Leadership (MATL) Spiritual Formation (SF) or Professional Studies (PS) program.
- Applicant must be accepted into the program.
- Student will apply for the Scholarship and/or Loan by contacting Lee Anders, V.P. Business Services.
- Student will be notified of award before entering the first class.
Evaluation and Selection
Successful selection will be confirmed by award letter.
Conditions of Award
Scholarship and Loan award recipients must maintain a full-time student status and a graduate GPA of 3.0.